February was fun, but I'm glad it's over - we're that much closer to summer! Here's a recap of some of my favorite moments.
1. Taught myself to knit.
2. Received beautiful flowers from my sweet hubby.
3. Discovered I look really good in Ray Bans.
4. Spent quality time with the mister in Austin.
5. Discovered the wonder of Uchiko (and saw the beautiful Paul Qui.)
6. Enjoyed snacks and cocktails at Peché.
7. Remembered how wonderful Perla's cocktails can be.
8. Remembered how amazing Perla's oysters are always.
9. Bundled up against the cold.
10. Had a beautiful, intimate Valentine's Day feast.
11. Knitted while snuggling with the moose...a lot.
12. Wore lots of hats and faded denim.
13. Read with my honey.
14. Got back to my painting.
15. Spent time in the country.
16. Saw new life.
17. Spent time discussing life with amazing people.
18. Appreciated the wonder of the homemade McGriddle.
19. Did it up for Mardi Gras.
20. Got excited for TxSC.
21. Admired my dad's beautiful garden.
22. Made my best thrift find yet.
23. Watched Paul Qui win Top Chef.
24. Made late night cookies.
Most of my day-to-day photography is done via Instagram. If you'd like to follow me, my username is chellelynn. :)